Trees of Remembrance will be coming to your local community hotspots during the month of December.
Keep an eye out for the friendly Hospice volunteers who will invite you to make a donation and add a heartfelt message of remembrance to the tree.
Every donation, big or small, helps us to provide free, specialist end-of-life care to our West Auckland community.
- 4th – 10th December – Pak ‘n Save Henderson, Alderman Drive
- 4th – 10th December – Mitre 10 Westgate, 95A Northside Drive
- 11th – 17th December – Mitre 10 Lincoln Rd
- 11th – 17th December – New World New Lynn, 2/6 Crown Lynn Place
- 18th – 24th December – Bunnings New Lynn, 2/12 Titirangi Road